Friday, February 27, 2015

Back to normal

Just as we warmed up to the cold,
Ourworlds just gone back to normal!

Some like me being happy, not having to warm up to it,
but cool down, to the normal we-all-know ourworld,
still loving the snow look, it just doesn't have all the colors.
And yes i'm not going to post pictures, but i will keep you updated on some interesting events on ourworld. Just a -Switch Of Ourworld Theme- Progress Report, and though not many people have viewed, the popularity of the blog has gone up rapidly. but even as i have asked, i do need helpers on the blog.
If you even don't have a playtest, it is fine! I can send updates for you to post. So not everything is on my behalf. And before you think its awesome to join the blog, get to know me first. Add me and in the description of the friending, tell me you want to see if you can get along with me. (and for the blog)

Wow.... A lot more than I intended.

But seriously, THANK YOU 

~Mr Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment